- Scholarly copy editor and proofreader with ten years of publishing experience.
- Specializes in fiction, literature, and literary criticism. Also familiar with business, lifestyle, religious studies, environmental writing, history, social science, and psychology, among other subjects.
- Proficient with several publishing styles, including Chicago, MLA, and APA.
- Familiar with UK English and documentation styles as well.
- University of Iowa Press
- Book in a Box
- Franciscan Media
- Apex CoVantage (Routledge books)
- PETT Fox, Inc. (Cambridge University Press)
- MFA in Creative Writing from Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- MA and BA in English from the University of North Texas
Publications and Awards
- Work published in The Los Angeles Review, Crab Orchard Review, Clackamas Literary Review, and Albatross
- Finalist for a 2010 Ruth Lilly Fellowship from the Poetry Foundation
- Editorial Freelancers Association
Select Recent Projects
Note: For Book in a Box projects, I’m obligated to not specify which clients I’ve worked with, but here is a list of the books they’ve published.